Preliminary Pyrolysis Plant Guidelines
First Things First!
* Land Procurement - 1 acre or more near Charlestown, Nevis (main town)
* Research Zoning - Need non-agricultural. Must be Commercial/Industrial.
* Firm registration for new venture - In Place - Aquarian Quest, Inc. - #25/2016, Charlestown in the Island of Nevis 9 June, 2016
* Obtain property plat plan showing proposed industry land survey map. This will lead to plan showing plant layout, a final plan and then blueprints for project.
* Complete Estimation of Structures, for example: Machinery Shed +/-3,500sf, Carbon Shed +/-1,300sf, Tire Cutting Shed +/- 1,100sf, Office/Storeroom +/- 1,000sf, Burning Room +/-100sf, Security Room +/-100sf, Toilet facilities +/-100sf, etc.
* Estimates for Other Physical Plant including: Site work, Road work, Bore well, Fencing, Gates, Security equipment cost and design.
* Rough out the initial Budget requirements. Produce any legal land reports for banks/investors.
* Estimate available feed stock currently and in the future to be able to properly size plant capacities.
* Calculate: per day raw materials, per day product yield, per day percentages of possible products. (An example for typical tire output: 10% gas, 15%steel, 45%oil, 30%carbon)
* Roi estimations for waste plastic and tire processing product sales. Including marketable oil, black char, steel and gas.
* If possible, produce a 3D, animated flow chart of the full production process.
* Other plant factors: Plant may require 45KW of power and 2,000 liters of water per day.
* Required Plant Personnel - Role, Responsibilities, Salaries (TBD)
* Typical Positions: General Manager (1), Accountant (1), Floor Super (1), Unskilled workers (3), Cleaning (1), Prep/tire cutting workers (2) Security (1), Raw material collection super (1)
* Diesel Gen Set, Electric Service, Possible transformer, Water Service.
* Quotation on specific plant equipment. For example: Burner, Reactor, Gas Separator, Heavy Oil Tank, Condensers, Oil Storage Tanks, Water Seal, Flue tube Condenser, De-dusting System. Plant Installation and Testing. This list may not be complete depending on the scope of the plant operation.
Plant and Processing Equipment